Today Outfit : Leopard print top

 
Hey everyone! nah, you saw it. It's a clue about my outfit today.
I'm wearing leopard for the top, hair band and the wedges
so yeah, here we are.....





This style is very convenient to go to the mall or just hang out with my friends.
The "orange" bag was the gift from my bestfriend , and also ah the purple hair band (you can see it as hair accessories, honestly it's a scarf -woof-wooof ). Grace gave it to me a few days ago! Actually I'm not a fan some bright colors but this one my exception :p 

 The detail : Hair and Make Up by me

make up failed -_-"
sorry for my untidy eyebrows *hooosh~hooosh~*
And another cute (baca: dibuang sayang) random poses... 


Have a nice day fellas! 

Share:

0 comment

Thank you for your comment! Stay safe and healthy. Hopefully your day always bright and beautiful ^^