FOTD - Dreamer, Make Up Your Mind!

credit goes to caradelevingne's instagram

Hey fellas, now I want to share my "DREAMER, MAKE UP YOUR MIND!" make up look for you all... This make up was created when I am dreaming about the extraordinary make up look for my self, haha- not sure. So this one, would be good for you who dare to keep you eyes on focus to everyone :p


“I used to think as I looked out on the Hollywood night — there must be thousands of girls sitting alone like me, dreaming of becoming a movie star. But I'm not going to worry about them. I'm dreaming the hardest.”
Marilyn Monroe


Outdoor lighting ~
Winged eyeliner with fake eyelashes drawn under the eyes, with a glossy red lipstick and face full of foundation, what a contrast make up look , right? well, very passionate and hot :p

Indoor and with lamp lighting ~

Face:
Revlon New Complexion 2way Oil free powder foundation
Revlon Aqua Mineral Make Up

Eyes:
Silky Girl Gel Eyeliner in Black
Lioele Bubi Bubi Mascara

Cheeks:
Tony Moly Crystal Blusher in Pleasure Pink

Lipstick:
Red A
Poppy Dharsono Lipstick

edited : pixlr.com
xoxo

Share:

2 comment

  1. You're so pretty and I love the eyeliner :)


    YURI
    Check out my Fashion & Beauty blog:
    http://twothousandthings.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. thank you :) you're lovely too <3

      I'll check it dear...

      Hapus

Thank you for your comment! Stay safe and healthy. Hopefully your day always bright and beautiful ^^