REVIEW & SWATCH : FEMME NOIR LIPSTICK COLLECTION from JULIE HEWETT

Happy May Day and Happy Thursday, beauties :)

Today I wanna give a review and swatch a RED lipstick which I Love it so much! Yes, it's from Julie Hewett. I got it from LUXOLA Indonesia, I won  a "shocking friday" quiz and yes.... This lipstick was sent to me and I am so happy of course :D

First, I want you check their makeup latest sale or discount on LUXOLA! Yes, so many discount and sale if you hurry up ^^. So many makeup , beauty brand in there, beauty advice and hold on ladies!

Please check it at http://www.luxola.com/id

Instagram : @luxolaindo
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/LuxolaIndonesia
Twitter : https://twitter.com/luxola_ID









A Black packaging outside and A Luxurious gold inside...
This lipstick makes my heart stop beating for a second ^O^




You can buy this lipstick here 
or go to Official website Julie Hewett here
Price : IDR. 330.600 (Luxola ID)
or $24.00 (www.juliehewett.net)

I got the beautiful "Femme Noir" collection, it's really red. They're another range colors like Rouge Noir, Belle Noir, Coco Noir, Gem Noir, Nude Noir, Sin Noir and Oona Noir

You can see full range colors here

copyright @ www.juliehewett.net
Noir Collection Lipstick 

The Noir Collection features our best long-lasting lipsticks in head-turning reds. Created to last through any kissing scene, the double-pigmented formula in sheer or triple-pigmented creamy matte formula lasts for hours but will not dry your lips out. Made with healing camellia oil and essence of rose bud. Available in six dramatic matte shades: Belle, Coco, Femme, Nude, Rouge and Sin; as well as three sheer shades: Film, Gem and Oona for the more red-shy. Coordinate with Noir Collection Lip Pencils with matching liners to keep the color true. 

source : www.juliehewett.net



And here's my FOTD using this lipstick :)


Femme Noir : Scarlet Blue Red , Light-Medium/ Cool Skintone


My Opinion :

Overall I love this shade so much, you know I'm a such red lippie lover. Light-Medium and Cool skintone, makes my skin brighter. The texture is creamy-matte, so easy to use and you only need to glides it on your lips once. It's so pigmented and smooth.

What I Love :

- The Gold Packaging
- Absolutely the shade!
- It's matte but not dried my lips at all (maybe because my lips is in good condition)
- Paraben FREE
- It's long-lasting 

What I hate :

- It's quite expensive for me
that's all!

My Score : 4.5/5

If I want to buy a red lipstick with luxury packaging and I'm only have 350.000 Rupiahs, I'll buy this. But If I want a red lipstick without care about the packaging, maybe I'll save my money for Revlon Matte Lipstick "In the Red" or "Really Red" :)

Anyway, that's my honest opinion and thank you for visiting my blog!
Hope you have a great day, beauties!

a warm hug and sweet kisses,



Share:

0 comment

Thank you for your comment! Stay safe and healthy. Hopefully your day always bright and beautiful ^^