FOTD - NATURAL LOOK FOR EVERYDAY

I got the samples of 3 bbc when i bought Lioele Bubi Bubi mascara, and this is my Face Of The Day using LIOELE TRIPLE SOLUTION BBC sample, I can say this product is superb!
Many of BB Cream give a light coverage and sheer, but this is not. This is super blendable and give you a medium-full coverage. I LOVE THIS UNTIL ...

This is how i look
But this bbc really give a good coverage! that's awesome.



Maybe i can handle the "whitecast" with my darker shade of powder, that's helped me alot.
I used revlon aqua mineral make up shade medium

for those people who have a yellow undertone/ tan skin, hope you find this post useful :)

what i love about lioele triple solution bbc:
the texture is blendable
medium-full coverage
give a natural finish and flawless skin
good for acne prone skin

what i hate about this product :
pricey! it costs around 200-250.000 rupiahs (but i think the bbc will last for a couple month...)
only one shade available
(-) oil control

I am forget to capture my pic after a few hours, but my face was so oily, maybe it depends teh powder you use, i use mineral powder which is "loose" , 
don't know if i wear a compact powder...maybe it will be better :)

The products i used for this FOTD :
Liolele triple solution bb cream
Revlon aqua mineral make up #medium
Tony moly cristal blusher #pleasurepink
Red A lipstick #pinkglitters
Red A eyeshadow



Share:

0 comment

Thank you for your comment! Stay safe and healthy. Hopefully your day always bright and beautiful ^^