FOTD - BIG LASHES AND SWEET PINK LIPS (REVIEW INSIDE)

Happy Monday! Today I wanna share my make up with big lashes and sweet pink lipstick. A simple yet natural, without looking too much and voilaaaa! This look is suitable for day/night time look or just going a movie date maybe with your friends? Just make sure to not using heavy eyes make up for daytime ^^

 




So far I like this falshies, I bought this only 45.000 Rupiahs and I got 2 pairs. This is a local brand with great quality. Affordable and you can use this falshies more than 3 times which is a good thing. 

D'EYEKO SITI LIZA COLLECTION (ASMARA)

What I Love :
Easy to use
Made from natural hair
Make my eyes more awake and bigger than usual
You can wear it more than 3 times and it's still good
Quite Affordable
And it's a local brand, you can buy it from local store!

What I Hate :
It isn't really look natural because everyone can see it is a  false eyelashes

Price :
I bought it at promo price, 45.000 rupiahs.

And here's my full face with before and after photos, please do not scream ladies :D


The Products:
L'Oreal Revitalift Magic Blur as a primer
Make Up For Ever Mat Velvet Matifying Foundation Shade 40
Make Up For Ever Full Cover Concealer 06
Marcks Loose Powder Shade Invisible
Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush On (Fresh Coral)
The Balm Mary Lou Highlighter
Wet n Wild Eyebrow Kit
Wet n Wild Eyeliner Pencil (White)
D'Eyeko Siti Liza (ASMARA)
Wardah Perfect curl Mascara
Nyx Matte Lipstick (Sweet Pink)

Yes with these false eyelashes my face changed drastically. I know it's also from the help of make up as well. By the way, lately I feel a bit disturbed with make up issues. If you don't know what I'm talkin about... Please keep in mind, Make up isn't a mask or a fake way to hide your imperfection. Make up is helping you to show your beauty without changing your real face, it's just a better version from you. I love myself with or without make up, whoever you are... you have the right to do what you love. You love makeup? Good. You don't like make up? Good. It's your face then. No need to be rude with people who love make up, so do I. Appreciate people like you want to be appreciated. 

Have A Gorgeous Day!


Share:

0 comment

Thank you for your comment! Stay safe and healthy. Hopefully your day always bright and beautiful ^^