FIRST IMPRESSION : SILKY GIRL PRECISION SHARP EYELINER PEN

I bought this one when nearly ran out from my (HG) Silky Girl Gel Eyeliner . The packaging is similar to a pencil eyeliner which is this sharper than the pencil, just like a pen/spidol.

This claimed :
Highly pigmented, comes in blackest black for intense and even lines
Glides on easily, quick drying, smudge-proof an last up to 14 hours of wear

The swatches :


My old HG Silky Girl Gel in 01 Black is very black and the eyeliner pen  is just Black
still love my old one :p
But this Sharp eyeliner pen is good too for you who love a simple eyeliner, easy application and smudge-proof.
The price is same as the gel one, It's around 45.000 rupiahs
Very affordable with good quality :)


Share:

1 comment

  1. Thanks. This was useful. I exploit Herbalife but just wasn't aware on the caffeine connected components in a few of the items. Many thanks once again.

    My web page :: running speed weight loss calculator

    BalasHapus

Thank you for your comment! Stay safe and healthy. Hopefully your day always bright and beautiful ^^