HOW TO - Prepare your face and eyebrows + EOTD

It's a simple make up tutorial for eyes, I am not a professional make up artist by the way, I just love the make up things-like that. So , I hope this tutorial will help you dear :)





1. First, you need to make sure your face is clean, if you need you can apply your daily moisturizer before apply the foundation. (LEFT) this is my bare face with sponge and couple dots of foundation on my face :)
(RIGHT) after the foundation applied entire my face.


2. Apply your favourite concealer on eyes area, acne scars or your freckless.


3. Groom your eyebrows 


4. Use your favourite eyeshadow/eyebrow pencil routine, like me, I usually use a brown matte eyeshadow for my eyebrows, it gives nicer look for me :)
(RIGHT) after eyeshadow applied, look the different right? :p


5. For Eyes make up, it's up to you, now I want to create Brown Smokey Eyes Make Up look with a lil bit gold eyeshadow at the bottom lashes ;)



and smudge all that brown eyeshadow


6. Use an eyeliner to make your ayes appear more dramatic and give a lil bit gold eyeshadow under your bottom lashes! don't forget your mascara too :)



FINISH!
and this is the EOTD :



***
xoxo



Share:

0 comment

Thank you for your comment! Stay safe and healthy. Hopefully your day always bright and beautiful ^^