MAKE UP TUTORIAL : GLAMOUR MAKE UP FOR NIGHT LOOK (Include FOTD)

Good night ladies, how's your day?
Now I want to do a make up tutorial for Glamour Make Up Look, This time is inspired by the most famous woman in the world, Marilyn Monroe.
hahaha, I Love her signature face, so sexy and what can I tell about her?
She's perfect.

I don't create the exact hairstyle or make up from her, I just create her "beauty mark" and bold red lips.
She's effortlessly beautiful, such as a living doll, She's magnificient.

source : google
source: google
She's glamour.


Because this is a post about make up tutorial, so I hope you don't mind to read a long long post....
:D hopefully


After prepare your face, it's time to create the eyebrows...

Because Marilyn Monroe's make up always glamour, I think it's good to create glittery look ...

This is final look the eyes make up...
and this is my glamour make up for night look...
after changed the clothes and a beauty mark...
xoxo


“I don't mind being burdened with being glamorous and sexual. Beauty and femininity are ageless and can't be contrived, and glamour, although the manufacturers won't like this, cannot be manufactured. Not real glamour; it's based on femininity.” 
― Marilyn Monroe

Share:

9 comment

  1. woa itu eyeshadow red-a bersanding dengan mac gak ada matinya ya ^^
    conietta.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. iya sayang, make up aku sebenernya simple, ga terlalu mikirin brand... eyeshadow red A ini lumayan bagus kok, hehehe ;)

      Hapus
  2. Balasan
    1. makasih , you're pretty too dear! once again thanks for visiting my blog :)

      Hapus
  3. Balasan
    1. you're too dear! love your blog so muchh!! makasih udah mampir yaaa

      Hapus
  4. cantiikkkkk,, foto yg di kaca bedak itu keren, pantulannya baguusss

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. hihihi iyaaa kebetulan ajaa bisa gituuu yaaa fotonyaaa... th for visit my blog ;)

      Hapus

Thank you for your comment! Stay safe and healthy. Hopefully your day always bright and beautiful ^^