Vanity Trove's Box (November) + many pics!

Hello mates! Happy  Monday! Today I wanna share my Vanity Trove's box this November, I LOVE ALL Products inside the box! For you who want to subscribe and get the box , just sign up here !Just so you know, Vanity Trove wasn't a surprise box anymore. The good thing is you know what you want, no more "disappointed" surprise dear! So what are you waitin' for? :)






The Products :

1. Accesories from Swanky Society



Super Unique Earring! Love the orange-blueish colors!
2. Issey Miyake Pleats Please 0.8 ml (sample)

3. Moisturizing Lipstick And Eyeshadow Palettes from iShine
Available only C&F Perfume Counter




4. Sleek Eye Dust
#vintage




5. Eau Thermale Avene Cleanance Gel and Extremely
Gentle Cleanser 25ml (sample)

6. Voucher, voucher and voucher
I got 1 Voucher 100.000 IDR from Luxola for minimum purchase 400.000 Rupiahs
and 1 Booklet Voucher from iShine!



From iShine's Booklet :






Alright...there are so many voucher inside! Okay will check them at the store and gonna buy some ^^


Overall I'm so SATISFIED with this November Trove ;) 
If you're interested after reading my post, just choose the samples you want and here we go :


And if you're already signed up, don't forget to follow me then ^^ here
I will follow you back!

Oh and I have a little sneak peek about the iShine products!

*the swatches of lipstick and eyeshadow palettes from iShine*








Okay, see you next time ladies!


Share:

0 comment

Thank you for your comment! Stay safe and healthy. Hopefully your day always bright and beautiful ^^