FAVOURITE DRUGSTORE PRODUCTS to enhance your beauty!

Hello Sunday, Hello everyone! Today I'm gonna do a little chit-chat about my beauty products-to-go (my favourites!) and they are DRUGSTORE! Easy to find and affordable prices. what a great deal for you who want to spend more money  for clothes or the bag maybe? and still want to looking pretty :)



1. REVLON LIPSTICK
I eat lipstick, lol. Just kidding but honestly I have many lipstick and most of them from drugstore brand. One of my favourite Drugstore Brand is REVLON. I know REVLON has launched their new variant of lipstick such as colorstay ultimate suede and kissable stain, but my favourite still the old ones. 



2. DUO EYELASH ADHESIVE Waterproof (Dark Tone)
Perfect eyelashes glue you should have! Need some minutes to dry but it's okay, it doesn't even matter. Blend naturally and hold your fake lashes all day!


3. WET N WILD FERGIE NAIL COLOR (EA014 XoXo)
Such a gorgeous glitters , great pair with red or purple nail color!


4. MAKE OVER BLUSH ON ( 01 Pink Fantasist)
This blush on become my favourite for everyday make up look, pretty color and I love it so much!



5.  WET N WILD ULTIMATE BROWN KIT (E963 Ash Brown)
Simple packaging, travel friendly and easy to apply .



6. SARIAYU TREN WARNA 2013 PESISIR SENTRA JAVA (L-LASEM)
Such a beautiful pink eyeshadows and pigmented! I love using this to create a Romantic Date Make Up Look or Autumn Make Up look... And yes, it's shimmery and powdery consistency.



Alright, that's all. Overall I am satisfied with drugstore brand either not of all drugstore have the same good quality but for the products I mentioned here, I swear I sweaaarr... They are being my favourite all the time... It's not a sin to buy a High-end make up, I think it's fair enough to say that High-end makeup provide the best ingredients, packaging and quality compare the drugstore brand... it's your choice by the way! Okay, let me sign off for now and thank you for reading my blog!


Have a nice day ^^

Share:

0 comment

Thank you for your comment! Stay safe and healthy. Hopefully your day always bright and beautiful ^^