LIPSTICK SWATCHES AND REVIEW : MAYBELLINE NEW YORK COLOR SENSATIONAL REBEL BOUQUET

So like I ever mentioned before, I won a hampers from Maybelline New York Indonesia and I am so excited to review the lipsticks! Yes, I got 3 shades of lipstick from Maybelline Color Sensational Rebel Bouquet Edition. I fall in love with color: REB 01, REB05 and REB10. 



MAYBELLINE NEW YORK COLOR SENSATIONAL REBEL BOUQUET

Pastels rebel the season with a bright and colourful collection of pinks, red and coral. 

Maybelline New York Color Sensational Rebel Bouquet Lipstick Collection has a creamy feel and full coverage. Super-saturated pigments give fresh-picked pastels a bright kick. Sumptuous feel and enriched with honey nectar. 


Directions: Apply Maybelline New York Color Sensational Rebel Bouquet Lipstick starting in the center of your upper lip. Work from the center to the outer edges of your lip, following the contours of your mouth. Then glide across the entire bottom lip.
source from here









What I Love :
The colors, they're so beautiful!
It's creamy texture so you won't get any drying lips
Affordable price


What I Hate :
It's so shiny... too shiny for my preference
It's not long lasting for me


Score :  3.5* for 5 

I know it's like unfair to say I don't really like it just because I'm a matte lipstick fan. But look at the colors! You'll fall in love , trust me. For the red ones, honestly it's too dark for me... my face is looking much older than usual when I'm wearing it. But it's perfect for you if you are a fair/light skin undertone. Orange and Pink shade are my favourite lipsticks to go. 

So what's your favourite shade from Maybelline Color Sensational Rebel Bouquet edition?  


Share:

0 comment

Thank you for your comment! Stay safe and healthy. Hopefully your day always bright and beautiful ^^