MY KOREAN SKINCARE ROUTINE WITH GOBDIGOUN

Hi Babes! It's been 3 weeks since I started to using a new product from Korea, it's Gobdigoun skincare products. Did you know? I got many new products from Gobdigoun to test so stay tune because you would love this post as much as I do! Why? Because this is my "updated" skincare routine now. Yeah, you're right, all of this products are so good to be honest, let's talk about the first product I wanna share with you, shall we? ^^


The first product I wanna introduce to you is Goat Milk Series for anti aging. This is new products from Gobdigoun : Aging Corrector Skin Milk Conditioner and Aging Corrector Skin Milk Facial Lotion. For my daily skincare routine, first step I use Goat Milk Aging Corrector Skin Milk Conditioner and next I use Aging Corrector Skin Milk Facial Lotion. Because this is a Korean Brand I want to introduce The 7 Skin Method to all of you. I have oily skin so I layer about 2 times based on Korean Girls Skincare Method below :

The 7 Skin Method method which is the korean girls skincare method

Oily Skin Type : 2 times
Normal Skin Type : 4 times
Dry Skin Type : 7 times
(Layering conditioners 7 times to make your skin glow and firmed)


Goat Milk Aging Corrector Skin Milk Conditioner 
55.000 KRW
Around 650.000 rupiahs


This is a liquid product and I use as a toner for me, the texture is watery and I can say its smell like a citrus. I don't find any sticky feeling, it does a great job for hydrating my skin before moisturizer. The Skin Milk Conditioner is absorbed quickly and I apply it 2 times according to my oily skin needs. I'm only using my hands. I use it twice a day, morning and night.


From the main ingredients, I can see Niacinamide. What is it? Niacinamide is also known as vitamin B3 and nicotinic acid. It is an effective skin-repairing ingredient that can increase skin hydration, brighten skin tone and improve skin texture, as well as making it less irritable.

Niacinamide works by strengthening the outer layer of our skin. Vitamin B3 provides a fuel which enhances cellular bonds and tightens skin. The stabilization of the skin’s outer layer has an anti-inflammatory effect, and can prevent acne breakouts and rosacea lesions.


source here





Goat Milk Aging Corrector Skin Milk Facial Lotion
55.000 KRW
Around 650.000 rupiahs


It's a facial lotion and it's moisturizing my skin. The consistency is light and does a great job to hydrating skin. I apply 2 layers according to Korean Skincare Girls Method to get a perfect result on my oily skin. I use it 2 times, day and night. I can see the whitening effect after 3 weeks, my face is brighter than before. Before using it, I have dry patches here and there but now I can't barely see any dry patches anymore. My skin is so glowing now, usually I never match any moisturizer for my oily skin because it tends to breaks me out but with Goat Milk Skin Milk Facial Lotion , I don't find any bad reaction or allergic situation. I pump just a little for the whole face, it helps mantain elasticity and gloss your skin.








24K Golden Cream Placenta Power
120.000 KRW
Around 1.430.000 rupiahs


With 47% Centella Asiatica and Extract Gold to prevent wrinkle, relieve skin dryness and moisten skin. A molecular structure of the Placenta (Ovine Placenta) is a natural ingredient obtain through scientific system and in a clean area in Australia. In addition, the human body and organizations face similar yeonryeok consist of Nucleic Acid components, natural healing, helping to absorb anti-aging, toxins and moisture and nutrition bars to believe that you can stabilize the skin by removing blood.  Just like with human placenta, sheep placenta is full of nutrients and in some studies has been found to have more beauty benefits than are found in human placenta. The stem cells found in the sheep placenta have been compared to those in embryonic stem cells that have been identified as helping with the anti-aging process.


It comes with a spatula which I like it, so you won't add bacteria with your finger. The packaging itself is so luxurious. It's quite bigger than my regular facial cream or night cream, not travel friendly but so beautiful to put in your dresser. I use it only at night for my whole face and neck. The texture is so creamy and rich, it keeps your complexion hydrated so you can wake up with healthy, natural glowing skin. This product gives my skin an extra boost at night and I think this cream really did help my skin to stay moisturized all night. I've been using this product for 3 weeks now and I can tell you that my skin is feeling so soft and supple. 


Do you see ? Yes you're right, it has gold extract in it. It's infused with 24K Gold. It looks sparkly and magical. Gold can activate the basal cells of the skin, which increases the elasticity of the skin. It thus reduces wrinkles, blemishes, marks and fine lines on the skin, and will make you look younger. You can also prevent the skin from premature aging with gold, because gold can reduce the dryness of skin and helps in increasing the metabolic rate. You know that, dryness of skin can lead to its premature aging.





Placenta Power Aging Corrector Eye Cream
100.000 KRW
Around 1.190.000 Rupiahs


Placenta Power Aging Corrector Eye Cream also works on forehead wrinkles, eye lash lines, apple under the eyes, wrinkles on the lips, wrinkles on the mouth, eye wrinkles, as well as wrinkles along the wrinkles. After 3 minutes after applying to the skin, check with your eyes that the wrinkles are spreading. (The effect lasts for about 8 hours). The packaging is so fancy, it looks like syringe and so easy to use. 





This is my favourite eye cream so far. I've been struggled to find a good eye cream, and Placenta Power Aging Corrector Eye Cream is the best I've ever used. The texture is so light, very smooth without a greasy feeling. I have been using this everyday since I got it. It works great and a little goes a long way. I use 2 times, day and night, on my under eyes, forehead, smile area and every area I need to prevent from fine lines or wrinkles. It's firming, smoothing and tightening the area that I want. I would highly recommend this product to anyone who looking for high quality and instant results!


Placenta Bio Cellulose Gel Mask
120.000 KRW / box (10 sheets)
Around 1.430.000 rupiahs

Contains extracts of placenta known to be rich in amino acids and peptides and a lot of moisturizing ingredients to help maintain skin's elasticity and elasticity. Bio-Cellulose has a structure similar to that of skin protein structure, making it comfortable and soft. The main ingredients is Australian Sheep Placenta Extract, there are some of the benefits you can achieve using sheep's placenta. The sheep placenta has been shown to erase wrinkles and firm skin by adding hydration to your skin. The protein in the placenta is what will truly keep your skin lifted and hydrated. The protein in the placenta also has a plumping effect which can make your skin look firmer and younger.

In addition to firming your skin and erasing the wrinkles, sheep’s placenta can also help to improve the overall appearance of your skin. The stem cells inside the placenta can also help to repair your skin, getting rid of any unsightly scars or dark spots by repairing the cells and speeding up the process of cell renewal. 
source here






This is my face after using Placenta Bio Cellulose Gel Mask :


This mask is so moisturizing, I can feel my skin appear more glowing and plumping. The placenta is having high level of fundamental nutritions, improving skin respiration, fine wrinkles and rough skin as well as having lower levels of toxicity. I agree because I can feel it's increasing elasticity and hydration into my skin. I like this mask so much, it comes in two parts. I love how rich,  moisturizing and cooling effect from this mask when applied, the texture is like a jelly. I can't wait to try all of facial mask that I got from Gobdigoun ^^

Overall I love all Gobdigoun's products that I got, my favourites are Placenta Power Aging Corrector Eye Cream and Placenta Bio Cellulose Gel Mask. Trust me, they both work so great and give a speedy result to my skin, I can see the different after 3 weeks.  


3D Black Science Mask
45.000 KRW/ box (10 sheets)
Around 530.000 Rupiahs


Diamond powder helps to remove the keratin on the surface of the skin, and cleanses the skin. 6 times stronger than the charcoal, the ash has effectively absorbed the wastes accumulated on the weary skin and the heavy metals, making the skin more elastic and healthy.

Water Balloon Aqua Mask & Whitening Mask
45.000 KRW/box (10 sheets)
Around 530.000 Rupiahs


Water Balloon Aqua Mask (Hyaluronate & Arnica Flower) is not only helpful for moisturizing skin by the excellent moisturizing power of sodium hyaluronate, but also contains extracts of Arnica Montana flower naturally grown in Europe To help calm the skin. A beautiful mask series helps you to create vital and beautiful skin.

Water Balloon Whitening Mask (Niacinamide - Vitamin B3) is a whitening functional mask pack that contains niacinamide, also called vitamin B3, to help with the whitening function and gradually lighten the skin tone. Contains Sodium Hyaluronate, Arnica Montana Extract, Milk Extract and Honey Extract to moisturize the skin. Use it in conjunction with the Precision Water Balloon Series to help smooth your skin softer and smoother.

Gobdigoun products are now selling in Myeong-dong, Seoul, South Korea, in LG Brand Skin Care Product Store. Since 2010, Gobdigoun was started the business in Korea. Compare with the lower price skincare products in Korea, the products of Gobdigoun are with high quality and middle to higher price range. Among the products of Gobdigoun, 24K Golden Cream of Placenta Power and Placenta Cellulose Gel Mask, are the best selling products in China, Taiwan and Japan's market.

How to buy?
You can buy Gobdigoun products LG Brand Store, Beautiplex and Gobdigoun's physical store in Myeong-dong , Seoul

Gobdigoun Store:
Address : 22-10, Chungmu-ro1ga-gil, Jung-gu, Seoul
Open hour: 0900-2300

Beautiplex Store:
Address : 26, Myeongdong8ga-gil, Jung-gu, Seoul, Korea
Open hour: 0900-2300

You can make the order in Facebook Fanpage shop, make the payment by Paypal and international remittance. Please post map image and fanpage link: https://www.facebook.com/GobdigounEnglish 



" Live your life in a way that opens you up and allows you to enjoy the moments when you feel truly alive and connected, happy to be here and embracing beauty with your whole heart."

Share:

3 comment

Thank you for your comment! Stay safe and healthy. Hopefully your day always bright and beautiful ^^