FOTD - ALEXA CHUNG SMOKEY EYES INSPIRED

Who doesn't love Alexa Chung?
She is a model, a beautiful girl and very fashionable
I love how she put the make up on her beautiful face, natural and flawless.
She often wears a smokey for her eyes and nude lipstick.
simple but so sexy!
so Now I want to try follow her make up mainstay, how dare I am! hahaha






Look how gorgeous she is...


And this is my make up inspired by her, strong smokey eyes look...






and with a messy hair...

Products I used:
Revlon New Complexion 2way Foundation shade Golden Beige
Revlon Natural Glamoroush Blush Tawny red
Revlon Colorstay 12 Hour Eyeshadow
Red A lipstick in coral
Beautistyle Lipstick #frenchlook


Share:

0 comment

Thank you for your comment! Stay safe and healthy. Hopefully your day always bright and beautiful ^^