FOTD - JUICY PINK LIPS!

Now I want to show you my "Juicy Pink Lips" make up look
why-juicy?
because the pink lipstick was melted with my lips lol
and the eyes? I was imagined by blueberry fruit when creating this look ha-ha
does it really works?




Bright-Shiny-Colorful

for smokey eyes look : blend the two colors below with black eyeshadow and the result -- blueberry color, lol!
by the way, I was dissapointed with these mascara... I used this rarely but this mascara is clumping when opened --this is so bad and highly not recommended either the price was cheap.

For the face , I'm using Tony Moly Baby Doll BB Foundation and Revlon New Complexion 2 Way Foundation Oil free *
*will post the review about this product next month

I am not using any blush, because I don't want my face look like a clown, too many color added


Hope you enjoy  this post and see ya!

source : www.goodreads.com


Share:

1 comment

Thank you for your comment! Stay safe and healthy. Hopefully your day always bright and beautiful ^^