Review : Max Factor Miracle Touch Illusion Foundation

Alright ladies, this is one of my laziest review about foundation. why??
because I'm really lazy to review these product because this product so-so to me.
It's so easy to apply but-hard to blend-and not for oily skin (just my opinion)

This is the packaging, not too big or too small, just a medium pan.
I've used for so long and hit pan, because I wasn't own any foundation that time and this is my saviour even though i don't love it but back that time I confessed, I need this to cover my bare face.



The smell is not too bad, the price is affordable and travel friendly. The sponge was gone, don't know where I put it hehehe... 



The shade was too light for my skin tone and for first application this foundation will give you a matte finish and getting oily after 1-2 hours.

the shade 60 Sand

What I love with this Foundation:

Affordable price
Easy to get (Max Factor Counter everywhere, METRO,SOGO etc)
Travel Friendly

What I Hate with this Foundation:

The coverage, hard to blend with my skin (some people love the coverage of this foundation)
light to medium coverage
getting oily on my skin just in 1-2 hours
give me breakouts and tiny bumps
chapped when in dry weather

so I'll give 2/5 for this foundation!

**

Share:

0 comment

Thank you for your comment! Stay safe and healthy. Hopefully your day always bright and beautiful ^^