SCARLET JOHANSSON MAKEUP INSPIRED LOOK!

Hello ladies! Now I want to share about my makeup look inspired by The Prettiest and Sexiest Woman on the Earth, Scarlet Johansson! Here's now I want to show you my makeup look inspired by her! Don't even compare me with her, please? I'm cool and She's sexy, so we should be different :p

This is the makeup look from her, Which I love the most...
Bold Lips , Wing Eyeliner and Flirty eyes



Here's my original photos :


1. Contouring, Bronzer
2. Pink Blush On
3. Highlighting, Highlighter
4. Shading
5. Highlighting



What I Use :
Revlon Colorstay Foundation normal/oily skin #naturalbeige
Revlon Aqua Mineral Makeup #lightmedium
Tonymoly Crystal Blusher #pleasurepink
Revlon Colorstay e/s 500 addictive intoxicuant
Revlon Big Brush Mascara
Ardell Falshies
Revlon Colorburst Lipstick #Ruby
Makeover Goddess Gold Eye Liner
Max Factor Bronzer #golden
Makeover Liquid Liner #black
Mac eyeshadow #embark
Mac eyeshadow #swisschocolate


with awesome kiss,

Share:

0 comment

Thank you for your comment! Stay safe and healthy. Hopefully your day always bright and beautiful ^^