FOTD + FIRST IMPRESSION : MUFE HD INVISIBLE FOUNDATION ( 125 )

Halo my dear! Now I want to give a kind of FIRST IMPRESSION about my new foundation, Make Up For Ever HD Invisible Foundation. Pasti udah banyak juga yang pernah review atau rekomendasi produk ini baik di Youtube atau di Blog... tapi namanya juga kalau belum beli dan belum nyobain secara personal, bakal tetep penasaran kan hehehe. So this time I will give a real thought about this foundation especially for Oily Skin and Acne Prone like me, who else *hands up* 

IDR 520.000 Rupiahs

Nah kali ini aku akan " Talk less, Pic More", karena bla bla bla juga ngebosenin ... let all the pictures talking... Dibawah ini, aku sengaja engga pakai powder lagi setelah apply foundation. Biar aku bisa tahu staying powernya, coveragenya dan efeknya di wajahku. No Primer and No Setting Powder.

INDOOR




IN FRONT OF WINDOW

OUTDOOR



Full Products here :


What I Love :
The Result!
(hasil akhirnya yang Luminous Satin Finish, bikin wajah kelihatan glowing dan sehat)
The Packaging, kemasannya dari plastik bukan kaca. There's a Pump and that's good!
Light Weight - feeling on the skin.
Tersedia pilihan shade yang lumayan komplit! 
untuk aku 125 sand, suitable for medium skin with beige undertone (kayanya aku masih penasaran sama shade 120 light medium with yellow undertone mungkin lebih mendekati warna kulitku)
Buildable and Blendable. 
Especially with Real Techniques Expert Face Brush, hasilnya aku suka!
No Breakouts or any new pimple so far!
Great foundation when my skin in "good" condition. 
this foundation will give a good skin a FLAWLESS face
Give a photogenic reflection to digital camera, even my phone camera.


What I Hate :
It's quite expensive for me >.<
Light to medium coverage, need concealer for dark spots, hyper pigmentation, freckless or acne scars.
Need to apply powder for oily skin like me, and it must be a matte powder. Trust me!
Suitable for dry to normal skin, not oily face like me 
(but still I'm in love with this foundation, I will keep going to use it :D )
When you have a bad skin or pimples, this wouldn't helped much.
it's oxidized a bit, color transferred to my tissue/clothes.





So far, this is really great foundation. Buat kamu yang udah terbiasa pakai Revlon Colorstay atau Estee Lauder Double Wear, THIS IS NOT LIKE THAT. Kamu pasti akan ngerasa kurang banget coveragenya kalau di compare sama full coverage foundation lainnya. Tetapi kalau kamu yang suka True Match Lumi atau Tinted Moisturizer, hmmm this foundation would be a great for you :)

Pecinta dewy dan satin finish harus coba foundie ini, yang engga suka make up tebel-tebel, dan mengabaikan harga diatas segalanya... yes you got it! Buy this :D

Pecinta matte, oil-free dan full coverage. This is not for you. You will absolutely hate this foundation and regret for buying this MUFE HD Invisible Foundation.

Nah kalau aku, kulitku memang oily-combination tetapi aku engga suka sama foundation yang matte. Karena beberapa foundie yg matte sukses bikin dry patches di beberapa area di wajahku. Aku lebih suka efek yang luminous, walaupun resikonya aku harus rajin-rajin touch up kalau engga bakalan jadi tambang minyak :))

I can't say this is really my Holy Grail but I can say I'm happy with this foundation. Mungkin karena aku juga engga berekspektasi apa apa, just buy and try. Next wishlist MUFE Full Cover Concealer and MUFE Loose Powder, doakan aku yaa bisa menabung! hahaha... so the result is ... 

I give 4 from 5 stars, yeay!


Happy Monday!


Share:

0 comment

Thank you for your comment! Stay safe and healthy. Hopefully your day always bright and beautiful ^^