SPONSORED REVIEW : LA FLEURTE REVITAL FACIAL MASQUE


Who love a facial mask? Every girl love it I think! Hahaha... so I have one good product from LA FLEURTE , this is a Thailand skincare product. I never heard about this brand before, this is quite interesting so I decide to do a month trial. Twice a week, before sleep and yes I already have my own opinion about this one! 






LA FLEURTE REVITAL FACIAL MASQUE
An Intensive boosting masque that penetrates skin every-night and help restore radiance, youthfulness, and moisture.
Wake up for better-looking skin.

Directions : Three or Four times a week, before slepping, apply La Fleurte Revital Facial Masque on your face after cleaning. Leave masque on your skin over night. then, wash with water in the morning.

INGREDIENTS



What I Love :
The texture
Easy to apply
Brightening my skin
Softening and moisturizing

What I Hate :
The fragrance is quite strong
I am not a person who love all night long masque ( I mean I prefer sleep with clean face >.< )
You can only purchase this product online 
Quite expensive for me 

Where you can buy?
Please visit www.lafleurte.com

Price : 990 THB (Normal Price 1290.00 THB)
or around 387196.21 Rupiahs

As you know, this is a product from Thailand so their website provides information with Thai Language.

So that's all! Thank you for give me a chance to try this product babe  ^^
( Thank you my pretty, Kezia <3 ) 
Have a nice day :)


Share:

0 comment

Thank you for your comment! Stay safe and healthy. Hopefully your day always bright and beautiful ^^