March Favourites!


Here's the products I LOVE the most this month! :) keep reading sweetie~


I usually wear all of them for daily make up routine,  the good thing is all of them are from drugstore brand and easy to get! really? of course dear :)



Why I love so much this compact foundation? because it's wearable for me, anytime I feel greasy or oily, I only need this one for mattifying my "superb" oily skin. And why this is recommended? because even it will make your skin look matte but still give you glowy effect, can't believe me? up to you :) and the last thing I love from this one is NO breakout after using this for a couple months, but this is really my overview... I can't make sure all of you will get the same thing with me. Two ways for application this foundation : Dry sponge or wet sponge, I never use any foundation/powder with Foundation Brush, I always scare to death about the brush will make my skin into allergic, so I never use foundation brush for my face.

Hope you enjoy this post!!! see ya with another favourites soon :)

Share:

0 comment

Thank you for your comment! Stay safe and healthy. Hopefully your day always bright and beautiful ^^