REVIEW : Tony Moly Real Essence Foundation SPF 27 PA ++

About two weeks ago, I bought this foundation at Pondok Indah Mall, South Jakarta. I paid for 179.000 rupiahs, It's afordable for me and the bottle size is medium, maybe it's lasting for a couple months.

The bottle was light-weight feeling in my hand, I love that! I choose the darkest shade , it's 3 and match with my skin tone.

The coverage : Light to medium (Buildable)

What I Love :

The Packaging with Pumps (Hygienic)
The Price ( not too expensive, not cheap though)
The Coverage 
( yes, I'm not a FULL COVERAGE LOVER so I Love this natural finish with dewy look)

What I Hate :
Only the smell, don't know why ...


This Product is perfect for people with dry skin and lil bit scarring, and people who love dewy look...

Rate : 4.5/5

xoxo


Share:

0 comment

Thank you for your comment! Stay safe and healthy. Hopefully your day always bright and beautiful ^^