My "SO TIRED" Face lately...

Hey my fabolous readers, now I just want to show you my tired face lately... yes, I am tired. I am not tired of make up just so you know but more than that, I'm tired with my life (sigh) yeah lately. Thanks God I'm still brave until now :) so many problem and trouble in my life actually make my self more silent and look so desperate (honestly I'm  stressed) but I know I must keep my smile for people who deserve that. By the way, enjoy my tired and dull face (still with make up on) ...

Maybe after you see my face and probably say, what? you are still pretty! But TRUST ME, IN REAL WORLD, really horrible...

I don't know why I write this kind of post but I always write what I hear, what I think and what I feel... So I think It doesn't matter right? I just want all of you know, I am not that "beautiful" as you wish every day... Every girl want to be brave, want to be pretty and look beautiful everyday but the fact is not always like you hope :)

I am only a girl who want to share everything with everyone (not everything-the truth is-so many secret I won't revealed)  hehe  but is this a wrong thing? if you want to share your face with a tired eyes and dull face? ;)

Hope this post will be a good thing, maybe I'll be check this post and see this later when my problems gone and I would be more appreciate my life from before, again and again..I'm only a human, I want to be brave!!!! 


Share:

0 comment

Thank you for your comment! Stay safe and healthy. Hopefully your day always bright and beautiful ^^