FOTD - Gold is falling away

Sebenernya make up look kali ini dibuat minggu yang lalu, tepatnya saat saya sedang mengalami yang namanya patah hati  -.-"
Dan engga tahu kenapa, saat lagi mellow-galau malah rasanya pengen mainan make up terus. Lumayanlah jadi lebih teralihkan dan sangat bisa merubah suasana hati jadi lebih tenang alias calm down.

But...
The fact is my face
...
---------------------------


see? haha-this is what the-expression-called-lebay :p
Ini beneran cuma akting aja kok, sebenernyaaaaa...seriusssss
hahah hanya saja saya mendramatisir ekspresinya seakan-akan..ya seakan-akan...
--'



*You know my tears are made by gold? you know?
If you know about it, please don't make me sad
don't hurt me either.
because my tears are expensive and my mascara too >.<
*abaikan

What I use :
Pen Eyeliner in black - to create a winged eyeliner
Gold Glue Glitter - untuk efek tears dust 
Chocolate Eyeshadow - My eyebrows ^^
Black Mascara
Brown Matte Eyeshadow - to create shading for my nose
Neutral Lipstick - to make my winged eyeliner outstanding
Soft Tomette Blush On - to create a fresh cheeks


*with blitz*

“I still own my heart, which I know because it hurts so much.” 
― Emilie Autumn


Share:

0 comment

Thank you for your comment! Stay safe and healthy. Hopefully your day always bright and beautiful ^^