FOTD - Romantic Makeup Look

Alright my beautiful ladies, now I want to show a different makeup look from me. I don't create a tutorial for this look, lemme know if you want me to do that, ok? :)

This is called My Romantic Makeup Look, this is my extra-ordinary makeup version for me, I mean this is tooo cute for me, right? ahahahahaha. But definitely a beautiful look to go... it's more like korean make up isn't it? Highlighter and white eyeliner are the most important to create this look!

A very wearable makeup for picnic or maybe a photoshoot in the Garden...
*sorry for being so cute these days* *grind evil*


I'm using white eyeliner for the bottom eyelids and a black eyeliner for the top. It's a simple makeup, I let my eyebrows like that, I don't put an eyeshadow or brush my eyebrows... I keep it natural :)


See the shading of my nose? I give a highlighter powder to my center nose too.
a fresh nude pink lipstick, cute pose andddd done! I don't even wear any circle lenses.


Eyes detail below:
- no strong eyebrows
-white eyeliner
- black eyeliner
excuse my weird face or any "awkward" expression ...


“A lady's imagination is very rapid; it jumps from admiration to love, 
from love to matrimony in a moment.” 
― Jane AustenPride and Prejudice

Catch you later ladies, ciao!

Share:

0 comment

Thank you for your comment! Stay safe and healthy. Hopefully your day always bright and beautiful ^^