FOTD - CHOCOLATE OH CHOCOLATE Make Up Look

Hey hey beauties, now I want to share a simple chocolate make up look for you. This is a simple make up and just need under 10 minutes to do this, so what are you lookin' for? check this out! ^^


See? so simple right? This make up look suitable for neutral everyday make up such as work, shopping or maybe a sick day like me. Yes I did, I wear this make up when I was sick. It was fun and mood booster for me, my face looks so much better than without any make up on.


Because I had fever, cough and flu... I don't wear any bold or matte lipstick like usual, I only put a lip balm to moisturize my lips. Because I know, my tissue will destroy everything between my nose and lips that day.

To receive the healthy and glowing face, I use The Balm-Mary Lou Manizer and a lil bit blush on from L'Oreal Paris Lucent Magique "Sunset Glow". For the foundation , I use L'Oreal Paris True Match LUMI for the sheer and light coverage on my face with Real Techniques Expert Face Brush. And for the powder, a quick swirl from Revlon Colorstay Aqua Mineral Make Up with the Real Techniques Contour Brush. I use Wet N Wild Eyebrow Powder Kit for the eyebrows and no mascara for my lashes. Because my nose always sneeze every minute, it's so annoying... and shed tears from my eyes. 

But if you want add a lil bit glamour and in healthy condition, you can apply gold eyeliner at the bottom eyelids with a mascara like this...


And maybe with ombre pink lips? why not? xx


LIP PRODUCTS : PAC Lip Liner Tender Rose, NYX Matte Shocking Pink Lipstick and NYX Creamy Round Lipstick "FIG"


Which one do you prefer ladies? Natural or with this ombre pink lips? Okay, let me signing off then  and Have a beautiful night, sweetie <3 






Share:

0 comment

Thank you for your comment! Stay safe and healthy. Hopefully your day always bright and beautiful ^^