REVIEW : PRAVENTAC ( The Breakthrough Solution for Acne-proned Skin)

Hi everyone, it's time to reviewing a product I got from Onecare Wellness, it's Praventac! Praventac is a natural food supplement that has been shown in clinical trials to help reduce the occurence and severity of acne, pimples and skin blemishes. The key ingredient of Praventac, Lactoferin. It's one of milk's many bioactive components with specific physiological effects to internally support a healthy complexion. Praventac works in two ways. First, it inhibits the growth of the propionibacterium, which is present on most people’s skin and is responsible for acne. This lessens the number of new spots forming. Second, Praventac’s anti-inflammatory properties mean that the size of spots is reduced and blemishes heal quicker resulting in a smoother complexion.
(source : here)


I have been taking Praventac for a month now. If you haven't seen my face before and after pictures, I suggest you take a look at them now. I had pimples around my jawline and chin areas. And thanks God, after a month I can say Praventac is the only one supplement that succesfully treated my acne. Well, I still have acne but at least my skin feels clearer and calmer. The important thing for me that Praventac is a halal product (International Halal Council approved) so I feel so safe and have no worries at all. I take 2 capsules of Praventac before sleep every night.  For the first week, I didn't see any difference on my skin. After 2 weeks of taking Praventac I did have a very small breakout but my pores were noticeably smaller.  90% Acne cleared in 1 month, I just finished 1 bottle of Praventac and although I still have pimples but my skin is already smoother. I still have pimples when I'm on period month but haven't gotten any massive breakouts like before.

Bare face (without make up)

Praventac cures and reduces :
Blemishes, oily skin, acne scars, bacteria growth, pimples/acne, blackhead, whitehead and inflammation.

Also helps repair damaged skin cells and promotes inner health and outer beauty.
(Source here)



What I Love :
It helps reduce the size of pores
No more big pimples
Making your skin appear firm and healthy
It helps to control my oily skin
Halal approved

Where to buy?
You can buy from the website here

Price :
Rp. 650.000,00 for a month supply (60 capsules)


I love this product because it's finally help take the shine away from my oily skin. I've noticed that my skin does feel a lot less oily than before and I've gotten compliments on my skin. I love this supplement so much and I'm so glad I got to try this out. My face has never been smoother than before!


As everyone else said, clearing varies by each individual. It can be 1 month, 2 months or 3 months. Be patience and don't forget to take care your skin with healthy diet and stay away from junk food. Drinks a lot water and clear your skin with skincare products that suitable for your acne prone skin. Overall, I would definitely recommend this to a friend, maybe even a stranger! This supplement is amazing. It works wonders for us who struggle with oily skin and acne without any side effect. It's halal certified, SGS Lab Test and BKKM approved. Even though my skin is not 100% clear now but since I'm taking Praventac I haven't gotten one major pimple and I'm super impressed with this product! Love love love!


Website :

Instagram :


Share:

0 comment

Thank you for your comment! Stay safe and healthy. Hopefully your day always bright and beautiful ^^