A LITTLE SHOPPING HAUL AT SEPHORA


A few days ago, I shared a little peek into my Instagram account. I know, I know... I have a slight obsession with shopping especially for make up, no matter how hard I try to save my money, it fails :| So I did a little shopping at Sephora and I thought it would be fun to show you this little "treasure" hihi.




Lavie Luxury Faux Lashes - Fleur
Make Up For Ever Ultra Hd Foundation - Y255 (Sand Beige)
DUO Glue Adhesive - Clear

I picked up these three beauty products that totaled around 950.000 rupiahs. I can't wait to review these products in more detail once I use them a little more and get an opinion. Honestly, I don't usually repurchase products because I love trying out new things, but I loved Make Up For Ever HD Foundation so much that I decided it was worth it to purchase the new formula. Anyway, I absolutely loved the amazing staff at Sephora, I don't actually remember my foundation shade for old HD MUFE, maybe around 120 or 125? The new formula also included the number of the old original shade on the new bottle. So the staff picked up two bottles for me : Y245 and Y255 and finally my shade matched with Y255. I would highly, highly recommend if you are just getting into this foundation and looking for a perfect shade, please ask the staff and they would help you to pick the right shade. I am going to do a thorough post and review all of this stuff soon, so sit down and relax :p



I used one pair of this few days ago for my Daily Make Up Look here. I couldn't believe my eyes,  so pretty, light and natural.  Lavie Lash is absolutely my favourite!



Honestly I bought DUO Individual Lash Adhesive because I want my falshies come in really enhance my natural lashes. And this is transparent or clear so it won't appear when you use it. But the hardest part is removing this glue because it's individual false eyelashes. It was a little bit of a struggle getting it off from my lashes. Well, I will give my thought and opinion about this product in another post.

So that's all for my little shopping haul at Sephora, there are so many things that I want, definitely stop there again next time. I hope you enjoyed this little haul post and I hope you found something interesting here, xx.

Happy Sunday!

Share:

0 comment

Thank you for your comment! Stay safe and healthy. Hopefully your day always bright and beautiful ^^