MAKE UP FOR EVER ULTRA HD FOUNDATION REVIEW Y255 (+SWATCHES)


MUFE (Make Up For Ever) is one of my favourites brand, I already posted about MUFE Mat Velvet ( a great foundation for oily skin even it has a thick and creamy texture, the coverage is amazing!). I also compared the old formula ones, MUFE HD INVISIBLE COVER FOUNDATION with MUFE Velvet and MUFE HD was just a good foundation to me. So I'm so excited to try the new formula from MUFE ULTRA HD Foundation and I've been following since this product originally launched. Created the very latest high-defnition technologies of the film and TV industry, ULTRA HD advanced formula look invisible on 4K camera and to the naked eye. ULTRA HD Foundation feels like second skin, but still provides medium coverage, and the light-difusing formula looks natural and makes skin flawless and feel moisturized. Great for all skin types and features a full range of shades to cover skintones. I'll find it if the claims are true or if you should skip this foundation!







I feel like I'm between 125 or 120 for the old formula, so this shade is quite match to my skintone. I have read so many great  reviews about the new formula, it's very light and easy to blend, you'll look like you have no make up on, and bla bla. My thoughts : Honestly, I agree but I hate the coverage. I like medium to full coverage for foundation because my dark spots and acne marks are everywhere. This foundation is sheer to medium coverage, I already tried this foundation and I guess these oxidized a bit too. So, Would I buy it again? Compared to the old HD Invisible Foundation, I say no. I thought this one is good for people with no discoloration, no acne marks like me, no dark spots and already have a flawless face. It did diffuse my acne scars but it did not completely cover them, I still need a concealer for a fuller coverage on certain areas of the face. It's kind of liquid consistency, you need one or two pumps to get a really good medium coverage. I would say it's a dewy finish, more like a satin but after a few hours my face ended up so oily.


Overall, I quite impressed with the foundation. It gives my skin a better look without heavy-feeling foundation. I won't lie, I disappointed because I have an oily T Zone area and I find that I have to blot those area throughout the day. I apply the foundation with Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge, I find it blends better that way. You can view my last post  My Wedding Day Make Up Look Inspired By Heidi Hamoud to see how this foundation photographed in natural light with DSLR Camera or captured from my phone camera below :


This foundation is better suited to normal to dry skin. It doesn't cling to dry patches and instead gives your skin a dewy finish. There are many colours in this range, they have both pink and yellow based foundations and MUFE also have colours for darker skintone.



What I Love :
Great for photography
(No SPF -  it won't give your face a ghostly white effect on flash photography)
This is really light weight foundation 
Blends Easily
So many shades available
Natural finish

What I Hate :
It oxidized pretty quickly on my skin
Expensive
The lasting power is so so, depend on my skin type (oily combination) it literally does budge for 3+ hours
Light coverage

Where To Buy :
Available at Sephora , MUFE Counters

How Much :
Bought at Sephora 650.000 Rupiahs


Keep in mind that this is how it worked on my skin. It's hard to give a 100% accurate review on how something works on other skin types without testing it on them myself. So, is the hype surrounding MUFE Ultra HD worth it?  Well, it depends how your skin (and good primer). However, if you are very oily this might not be the work for you. But this is my go to foundation for night out because it photographed beautifully and natural finish.

Share:

1 comment

  1. warna foundationnya natural ya, bagus, di pakai sama orang yang berkulit kuning langsat pun sepertinya cocok..

    BalasHapus

Thank you for your comment! Stay safe and healthy. Hopefully your day always bright and beautiful ^^